In this program students learn to design, and teach a progressive sequence of Gyrotonic Level 1 exercise classes on the Gyrotonic Pulley Tower Combination Unit. The 188 hour program is composed of four sequential courses (See course details below). Students typically begin teaching the Gyrotonic Method in the role of apprentice within 3 months after beginning the program. It takes approximately 1 year to complete the full program and to become a fully qualified Gyrotonic Trainer.
Gyrotonic Trainers are eligible to register for Gyrotonic specialized courses and Gyrotonic specialized equipment courses.
Gyrotonic Trainers attend at least one continuing education course every two years in order to expand their skill set and maintain their certification and trademark license.
Why Gyrotonic Level 1 Teacher Training Program?
- Experience an in-depth exploration of Gyrotonic principles, and level 1 movement sequences under the direction of a skilled Gyrotonic Master Trainer
- Learn to professionally teach the Gyrotonic Level 1 exercise sequences on the Gyrotonic Pulley Tower
- Gyrotonic level 1 Trainers have access to specialized Gyrotonic teacher training courses, including specialized equipment courses.
- 188 hour program (4 sequential courses)
- 3 months to become a Gyrotonic Apprentice Trainer
- 1 year to become a Certified Gyrotonic Trainer